Update Regarding COVID 19
Key measures at a Glance
” We hope and pray – you , your family and your friends are well and in good health. As we welcome you back, we have created a series of protocols for all concerned – our valuable guests and hotel associates. We have inculcated all hygiene and cleaning measures for your safety and well-being. “
The following are our detailed measures :
ARRIVAL PROTOCOL :
• All guests to undergo a mandatory contact-less thermal screening.
• Guests are offered sanitizers and face masks a part of hygiene protocol.
• All guest luggage is sanitized with disinfectant before placing it in the lobby of the Hotel.
PROCESSES AT FRONT DESK :
• All associates to wear masks, gloves, etc. at all times while adhering to stringent safety norms and hygiene protocols.
• Safe distancing is facilitated with demarcated floor signs.
• As per Government guidelines, guests are encouraged to use the Aarogya Setu app on their phones and present at the time of check-in.
• Express check-in is encouraged to reduce the time spent upon arrival. The mandatory guest details for registration are requested in advance through a digital medium. Pre-registered guests only need to sign the registration card at the time of check-in.
• All guests are mandated to sign a self-declaration form containing details about their travel history and health checks.
• All guest room keys are sanitized and are given to guests in a contact-less manner.
• All guest stationery like pens used at the front desk are sanitized after every use.
• Luggage assistance is available on request.
CLINICALLY CLEAN ROOMS :
• Assurance of a door seal on guests’ room indicative of zero access after all safety procedures and stringent deep-cleaning has been done.
• Room cleaning and servicing are carried out only in the absence of in-room guests by trained housekeeping associates by following safety measures.
• Advanced technologies like misting, steam cleaning, and more, need to be facilitated to achieve clinically clean standards.
• Touch surfaces to be sanitized on a frequent basis by disinfectants as recommended by the World Health Organisation and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
• Alternate rooms are allocated along with a 24-hour interlude between a check-out and the next check-in.
• All amenities are available on request.
• Deep cleaning of washrooms.
ELEVATOR PROTOCOL :
• All guests are encouraged to follow safe elevator protocols as per the government guidelines. This is communicated at the lobby lift landing.
RE-ENGINEERED SERVICE DESIGN FOR RESTAURANT
• Restaurant layouts and seating arrangements have been remodeled to maintain safe distancing.
• All service associates wear face mask and gloves and adhere to stringent safety norms and hygiene protocols.
• Tables and chairs are duly sanitized after every use.
• Contact-less ordering through e-menus supported with digital billing via online payment options.
• Buffets have been temporarily paused, à la carte service is being offered in all-day-dining restaurants.
• Contact-less in-room dining experience is enabled through an enhanced service model & specially designed serving ware.
• Knock & Drop programme offers caringly selected cuisine options at the guest’s doorstep.
• The used Key Cards are deposited in a separate drop-box and are sanitized for re-use.
• All payments are encouraged through a digitalized mode of payments.
• Sanitized and sealed envelopes are available for guests wanting to use physical invoice copies or currency.
GENERAL PREVENTIVE MEASURES
• Use face covers/masks.
• Maintain adequate social distancing.
• Wash hands with soap/ sanitizers.
• Dispose of used tissues properly.
• Spitting is strictly prohibited.
• Thermal screening of all entrants and associates.
• Only asymptomatic associates/guests allowed.
FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION
The Hotel is just awesome. The food quality is too good. I took buffet for breakfast and dinner it was totally vegetarian. The staff was too cooperative specially (TENZING mam and BISHAN sir) who served us. It was a very good experience. Hope to visit again and meet these people. 5/5 for Hotel.
- Rajat Sharma, Feb 09, 2019
A pleasant stay
The overall experience was quite good. Remarkably, the staff provided nice hospitality and were very friendly. The receptionist named Paresh Gurruno provided us with accurate information and made our overall stay hassle free. Also, the staff in dining area were humble and quick to their service. Definately, a recommendation!
- @NitinKodavade, May 13, 2019
Experience was good. Very nice hotel very kind hotel staff. ”
Very good location and views. Hotel is good my first interaction with receptionist Prabina Thapa she was very helpful. My booking was upgraded by Prabina Thapa. She was give me hill view room. View was very good in my room balcony. Food is good but little price was high. Rooms is very neat and clean and spacious.
- @sanjiv, Sept 25, 2017
The services were very good…staff was very sweet and gentle especially Ms. Amrit who attended us cordially.The view from hotel is heart warming.Rooms are airy and comfortable.Delicious food served by sweet people made it more memorable.Tysm for making our visit so amazing.
- @Rohitsharm1, July 13, 2019
“Went on a honeymoon trip to Gangtok. Decided to stay in Woodberry. They have met all the expectations set by them. The room was awesome with an amazing balcony view. The bed was comfortable and we loved every bit of the room. The bathroom was clean and fitted with the mordern bathroom fittings.”
- Rishushrivastava (Jan 2019)
“Absolutely beautiful place,very clean rooms,amazing ambience,good food,the WiFi works very well and they arrange for cabs pretty soon, special thanks to Neelima Khawz for taking good care of us..good place for family stay”
- Arbind Bidawatka (Jan 2019)